What a full day of energy we have here. We’re experiencing both a second full moon in Sagittarius *and* the summer solstice. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been picking up intense vibes for a while now. Today feels like an ushering in of clearing the old out, growth and gratitude.
At the new moon, I set the intention of finding a new apartment. H’s been looking for years, but the LA rental market is insane and I was too in love with our current place to really put the feelers out there. On Thursday evening, 4 days before the full moon, a place became available that seemed the right bang for our buck. I’ll share more soon depending on the outcome, but it feels like a “…great opportunity to turn this summer time frame into preparation for major growth and movement in our ability to align our hearts, our lives, our vision, our thoughts with Spirit and center our selves in true power like never before.” ~Pat Liles
Hello new place + baby + business. Whew.
Compiled some links for you below in case you’d like to dive into more info:
- Mystic Mamma’s round-up of links for both the full moon and the solstice.
- If you need some guidance this week, Astrobarry’s horoscopes are some of my favs.
- Celebrating the summer solstice on Little Red Tarot.
- A summer solstice tarot spread by Worts and Cunning (via LRT above).
- How about some mandatory lazy days (tis the season).
- Ezzie Spencer discusses the moon cycle and setting new moon intentions.
- Doreen Virtue shares her tarot card reading for the week.
- Some of my previous summer posts.
Hope your summer is off to a lovely, if a bit rambunctious, start.