A little late, but better than never.
Wore this cuteness on my work trip in Boston last week. And that about wraps up #30daysofdresses.
You can see all 30 days here.
It was an interesting way to blog a month. I learned a few things:
1. I choose outfits based on my feelings – either how I am feeling or how I want to feel that day. Having a pre-determined outfit that I have to wear never makes me feel good.
2. Wearing dresses is fun when it’s a choice. So glad I was born in the 1980s and not the 1680s.
3. My personal style hasn’t evolved so much in the last 2 years, as I’ve gained clarity about why I wear the clothes I wear.
4. 30 day challenges are not for me. 2 weeks, tops.
5. Blogging every day is fun and this challenge made me think about having an editorial calendar again… we’ll see.
6. I am not cut out to be a life-style blogger.