If there is an ebb & flow to life, today is an ebb…
That’s what I wrote as a caption to the above on Instagram today. Like I mentioned yesterday, I am experiencing event hangover and PMS. Frustrations with not feeling more awesome, sooner.
I am proud to say that I talked myself through it and here’s what helped (for future-me reference):
- seeing my therapist – celebrating my work life (more below)
- going for a
funRUN (Freudian slip? It wasn’t that fun hah)
- having lunch with someone and good conversation
- getting something accomplished for work
- allowing myself to cancel another meeting (personal)
- ordering pizza and staying in tonight
I also realized today that, until I was going over all the craziness of last week with my therapist, I didn’t take time to talk the whole experience through and really celebrate what I’d accomplished. So I’m keeping that in mind the next few days.
I want to revel in what I did while I also get some rest. Y’know – ebb and flow.