Living

Merry Christmas

December 25, 2012

Twas our first Chrismas in LA. And what a wonderful Christmas it was. Lots of love to you and yours. <3

• Reply Our First Christmas In LA « Allowing Myself December 30, 2012 at 3:17 pm

[…] was our first Christmas in LA and as newly weds. I didn’t take a ton of photos. Total regret since this is the first time I […]

• Reply Deborah the Closet Monster December 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I’m glad to hear it was merry! — a fellow (transplanted) Angeleno 🙂

• Reply justine January 2, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Thank you! Hope yours well well too. Are you still in LA or have you moved somewhere else??

• Reply Deborah the Closet Monster January 2, 2013 at 7:31 pm

I’m still here! I originally moved here from Oregon for law school. I spent a couple years back in Oregon afterward, but I just couldn’t stop thinking of the sunshine here . . . and now, here I am again, presumably for the long haul. 😀

• Reply justine January 2, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Awesome! I love the sunshine here – makes it so much better than the dark of the east coast winters (where I’m from) What area are you in? I’m down on the westside.

• Deborah the Closet Monster January 2, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I live in the LBC. I don’t get up to LA proper nearly as often as I’d like, but it’s good to know it’s near . . . and even Long Beach is a few times the size of my hometown! Where on the east coast are you from?

• justine January 2, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Nice! I’ve been down there for the AVP (volleyball). I’m originally from Long Island – thanks for reading!

• Reply Courtney December 30, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I want. to steal. your dog.

• Reply justine January 2, 2013 at 7:27 pm

We get that a lot. He’s micro-chipped 😉
      And thank you. Haha. Found him at a giant pet adoption, Easter weekend 2010. He’s seriously the best.

• Reply Courtney January 3, 2013 at 5:18 am

I love that. It seems like the people who have the most amazing dogs (90% of the time) adopted them from a shelter! And I think the cutest dogs are the mutts anyway, the ones who you’re not really sure WHAT they are. I’d take one of those over a purebred $1,000 dog any day!

• Reply justine January 6, 2013 at 9:24 pm

We’re blessed he found us 😉