Today we drove down to Newport Beach to visit my brother. My sister is in town for the weekend, and it’s always a good time to get us all together.
Sundays are for…
- Drinking champagne and beer
- Family dinner of tacos and rice
- Coffee brewed at home
- Eggies in a basket (rickies in a hammock)
- Carter Cash going to his friend’s house for a play date
- Early morning cuddling (the air is crisp in the AM now, despite the heat)
- Foster the People Pandora radio station
- Driving south on the 405
- Crazy ocean waves
- Sibling love
The festivities (or Rick-tivities as we call them over here, long story) continue tomorrow with a hike and homemade chinese food dinner. 3-day weekends are.my.fav.
How was your Sunday?
**Want to see more Sundays Are For..? This link will take you there.