I am IN LOVE with 3-day weekends. I don’t know why we don’t all just agree that a 4-day work week is much more magical and make this a national policy. It could be Monday – Thursday, Tuesday – Friday or even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday off, Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. Who’s with me?
This weekend held so much:
- My first visit to the Science and Natural History museums near Exposition Park
- Kohl’s shopping spree
- Not having to grocery shop b/c the fiance did it without me
- Deleting a bunch of clothing from my wardrobe
- Pizza, huevoes rancheros, bagles, lattes, italian sausages and overall, too many delicious calories
- Purchasing video equipment for work
- Checking more items off my past-due To Do list
- Giving the dog a bath and biking with him (tires re-inflated on the bike)
- Football on TV
- Napping. Lots of it. In fact, lots of delicious sleep. Would love more…
- BBQ at Fight Night
- A tad bit of wedding planning (finally)
- Happy Hour becoming an all-night-hour
- And this… filming our Save The Date video. Love it!