- What it’s like to be self-aware and yet, so closed off from one’s self
- How a Pisces with Moon in Scorpio is with a Libra ascendant and Venus in Aquarius
- A view of the world through astrology
- People who love the divine experience of reading – the space, the flow, the calm
- The anxiety that meditation and yoga bring up, not just in your mind, but your body. Enough so that I avoid these activities even though I feel amazing when I participate
- Someone with strong opinions but doesn’t want to argue about them
- Workaholism, busyness and self-deprication. At the same time I get things done, am efficient and can make people laugh
- Stories – entertaining you with the most minuscule experiences
- Childhood cancer, though I avoid the terms “survivor” and “miracle” at all costs
- Type-A learning to relax… marrying a Type-B
- An amalgamation of my heritage making it difficult to reconcile confusing feelings about music and the question of if I should change my name when I get married
- A soul they may have lived before but is still learning
I could go on & on because all of these things are uniquely me and therefore, are the “divine idea(s)” I represent. At the same time, this quote hits a nerve for me b/c it makes me see that I do fall right in line on an hourly basis. It’s so hard to do what you want to do and I lost the energy for that fight long ago. Still, after all of the digging I’ve done in the past 18months, I think it’s safe to say that there is no need to fight, or even defend.
It’s a fantastic mantra: Insist on yourself.
I have a right to be here just as much as anyone else. And so do you.